- Do you live in Hatfield, Harleysville or Lansdale?
- Does your dog need a walk during the day but you simply don’t have the time to do it?
- Do you work during the day and feel guilty that Fido is left alone in his crate all day?
- Does your dog need to lose a few pounds?
- Is your dog full of energy and needs to blow off some steam?
Walking is extremely important for our dogs! Not only does it provide the physical exercise that our dogs need, but it also provides much needed mental stimulation which is also very important. Your dog learns about his environment through his/her nose. By walking your dog on a regular basis, you will notice better behavior, better health and a much calmer, obedient dog.
Are you worried about walking your pet because the warmer weather is upon us? We also do morning visits and early evening visits gtoo! Don’t you want a happy and healthy dog? Give Dawn The Pet Nanny LLC a call at 610-716-7716. You can also use the contact us form. Want updates and fun pictures? Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/dawnthepetnanny